We recommend Neotel for our fibre solutions. They are South Africa’s first converged telecommunications network operator.
With connectivity, comes security. The risk of businesses surfing and negotiating the internet without a security solution in place dramatically increases the risk of threats.
Our security solutions identify and manage threats. View our Security options or contact us for more information.
Call us – 031 818 9060 or email – email@example.com.
The world as we know it is a very inter-connected space; the internet. We are all at risk of being exposed to threats and attacks online. Internet security is a branch of computer security that deals specifically with Internet-based threats. You can protect yourself from these threats with strong Internet security by installing a firewall.
A firewall is a device that acts as a filter and only allows legitimate traffic through the network. Its imperative that networks access the internet via an approved security appliance.
We recommend FortiGate which is a top-rated, high-performance next generation firewall. It provides comprehensive security in one, simplified solution. The flexible enterprise deployment options fit your unique requirements.
The FortiGate award-winning network security appliances provide one platform for end-to-end security across your entire network. FortiGate next gen firewalls are optimized for internal segmentation, perimeter, cloud, data center, distributed, and small business deployments. Simplify your security posture with one security solution across your physical, virtual, and cloud deployments.
The Fortigate Firewalls provide:
- Enterprise-class Unified Threat Management (UTM) functionality in a single device
- Ensures only legitimate business traffic goes through to the internet
- Enables all business environments to deploy FortiGate’s unmatched protection and performance
- Redundant Internet connections ensure availability and connectivity through dual WAN interfaces, and an optional 3G wireless modem
- PCI compliance with a complete set of functions including firewall, intrusion prevention, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN, antivirus, antispam, antispyware, and web filtering
- Facilitates flexible deployment, promotes scalability and high availability configurations
- Additional FortiOS™ features include data-leak prevention, WAN optimization, identity based policies, and application control for robust security policies
Fortigate devices are a valued business investment in security and ensure business resources are used for business purposes. The devices are available on a competitive rental rate or outright purchase. Models are size based on your businesses requirements and trade-ups are possible.
Fortigate solutions (www.fortinet.com) Link to Managed Firewall Page